Tuesday 10 October 2017

SOME VERY PARTICULAR THINGS ABOUT SCOTLAND

There are some things quite special here in Scotland, let me tell you about some of them:
First, look at the hairy cow, isn't it cute! Scottish Highland cows are like these ones, I love them!

And what do you think of these sheep, I think they look like toy-sheep, but they are real!




Another special thing I'm sure you know about is the kilt, that is the skirt men wear. They look really handsome!
And let's see if you can answer these two questions:
1. What is the Scottish national flower?
THE DANDELION
THE THISTLE
THE ROSE
THE POTATO


THE PETUNIA

2. What is the Scottish national animal?
THE HIGHLANDS COW

THE EAGLE

THE LION

NESSIE, THE MONSTER IN LAKE NESS

THE UNICORN
I'm waiting for your answers, let's see who answers both correctly!!

6 comments:

  1. The bull and the sheep have lot of hair.I like the skirts of the mens.And the flowers are very beutifuls and they have lots of differents colors.But i love the NESIE and the UNICORN.And the lion and the Eagle are very beutiful.I LIKE the animals the plants and the fantasy animals of SCOTLAND.I LOVE YOU.DANIELA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Daniela,
      You are always one of the first to comment on the blog, WELL DONE!
      But there are two questions in this post, read it again and try to answer them!
      I love you too!

      Delete
  2. Hello Mercedes¡I know the questions.The traditional animal of Scotland are the Unicorn and the flower are the Thistle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your answer, Daniela, and very well done!!!!

      Delete
  3. hi mercedes the photos are very cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Guillermo.
      Do you know the answer to the two questions?

      Delete

POST A COMMENT: INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on "comment as", select NAME/URL and write your name.
Do not write anything in URL, and click on "continue".
Write your comment, and click on "publish".
Click on "I'm not a robot" and publish again.
You' re finished!