Saturday 30 September 2017

EDINBURGH CASTLE

This is the famous castle of Edinburgh!
Yes, Edinburgh castle is very famous, there are always lots and lots of tourists visiting it! The day I visited it, I had to wait almost an hour in the tickets queue!
Here you can see all the tourists taking pictures of the castle
The castle is on the top of an extinct volcano, so it is very high, and you can see it from many places in the city.

One thing I like very much is this: they fire a real cannon every day exactly at one o'clock! Many years ago, they fired the cannon so the sailors in the ships could know the time, because you can hear the sound very well, even from the sea. Now, they continue as a tradition.

This is my daughter on our visit. But the cannon they fire is not this one, it's a new cannon!


Here is a video that shows you the castle very well. It also shows you the views from the castle, you can see all the city of Edinburgh, and even the sea. And it also shows the one o'clock cannon!

I hope you enjoy it!

14 comments:

  1. This is a beutiful castle.I love them.It's a very good idea to tourism inside them.I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Daniela,
      I like castles too, there are lots of castles in Castilla that you can visit, and it's lots of fun!

      Delete
  2. This is a very pretty Castle. I like them . Lots of hugs and kissies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Vanessa,
      Yes it's very nice, the castles in Scotland are quite different from the castles we have in Castilla.

      Delete
  3. The castle is wonderful
    I wish i were
    we miss you
    bye bye bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Patricia,
      I miss you too, it would be great having all of you with me here!!

      Delete
  4. The castle is wonderful
    I wish i were
    we miss you
    bye bye bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Patricia, you wrote the same thing twice, ha, ha!
      A big hug from Edinburgh!

      Delete

  5. Have a good trip and enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,is wonderful the castle,i want to see also.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sabrina, yes, I think you can come to Edinburgh and see the castle!

      Delete
  7. hello mercedes she is very cool
    kises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Guillermo, nice hearing from you!
      Kisses to you too!

      Delete

POST A COMMENT: INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on "comment as", select NAME/URL and write your name.
Do not write anything in URL, and click on "continue".
Write your comment, and click on "publish".
Click on "I'm not a robot" and publish again.
You' re finished!