Wednesday 25 October 2017

AUTUMN LEAVES AND PUMPKINS

Autumn at the Edinburgh Royal Botanic Garden, awesome!!!
Edinburgh is much more to the north than Laguna de Duero, so autumn begins here earlier.
I was in the Royal Botanic Garden yesterday, there was a storytelling festival, and people were telling stories under the trees, it was fantastic!
After the festival, I took a walk around the garden taking photographs to send you, it was so beautiful!
So look at the beautiful colours, and the shapes of the leaves, and tell me if you like it!































And, Edinburgh is preparing for Halloween, I will tell you about it next week, but first, have a look at all the different kinds of pumpkins they grow in the Botanic Garden!











And here are the pumpkins for sale at my local greengrocer's!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

POST A COMMENT: INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on "comment as", select NAME/URL and write your name.
Do not write anything in URL, and click on "continue".
Write your comment, and click on "publish".
Click on "I'm not a robot" and publish again.
You' re finished!