Friday 2 February 2018

TRAVELLING AGAIN!

Hello again, kids, from Berkeley, California, in the United States of America!


In the picture on top you can see a red line that goes from Valladolid to Berkeley, but that is not the real way I travelled.

What I really did was take a train from Valladolid to Madrid, 
 then an airplane from Madrid to London,
and then another plane from London to San Francisco that did not go in a straight line, it went up North, passing over Iceland and Greenland,
and last, a shuttle from San Francisco airport to Berkeley.
It was a very long trip! 

And now I'm in sunny California, I'll tell you about it in other posts, but first, here's a song for you, it was written in 1963, 55 years ago!


I loved it, and I still like it very much, tell me if you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Hello,Mercedes!!!I like your song.I'm happy that you are traveling again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sabrina, thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like the song!

      Delete
  2. Hello mercedes, i like the song and i like to your long travel.Lot of hugs DANIELA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again, Daniela, are you going to be the one that writes the most again this year? Well done, good for you!
      Lots of hugs to you too!

      Delete

POST A COMMENT: INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on "comment as", select NAME/URL and write your name.
Do not write anything in URL, and click on "continue".
Write your comment, and click on "publish".
Click on "I'm not a robot" and publish again.
You' re finished!