Thursday 14 June 2018

HAPPY SUMMER HOLIDAYS!

School is almost finished now, so HAPPY SUMMER HOLIDAYS to all you kids, your families, and to all your teachers too!


This summer, I am going to visit some of the beautiful American National Parks, like Yosemite.

Here's a video with some of the things I will see:

https://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/101-videos/top-5-must-see-attractions-in-yosemite

What are you going to do this summer? I would love to read it in the comments!

I hope you have lots of fun, enjoy your summer, be good, and rest a little so you can begin next school year strong and happy!!!

So, see you all next year! 😍😍😍

3 comments:

POST A COMMENT: INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on "comment as", select NAME/URL and write your name.
Do not write anything in URL, and click on "continue".
Write your comment, and click on "publish".
Click on "I'm not a robot" and publish again.
You' re finished!