Monday 26 March 2018

TEXAS: A VISIT TO THE NASA SPACE CENTRE

Do you want to be an astronaut? 
And, can you find me hiding in this picture? I'm tiny!
I have been at my American sister's house in Texas for the last ten days, and one of the things I visited with her was NASA, in Houston, learning all about space travel and astronauts.

This are some of the things I saw:
Men went to the Moon in this spaceship! It's huge! See how small my sister looks?
You can compare the size with the trees in the back.
This is the same one from the back.
Can you see how enormous it is? 
This is the Space Shuttle on top of the airplane that really carried him. They are 8 floors tall!

Inside the shuttle you saw in the previous picture. There is no gravity, so the astronauts are floating.

This is where the astronauts sleep.
Taking a bath in the space shuttle.
This astronaut is having dinner. 

This is a real astronaut's suit. His name is Young.

This is a woman astronaut's suit. Her name is Resnik.

This rock is a meteorite, from outer space.
 Visiting the Space Centre was fun, and I learnt lots of things also!


3 comments:

POST A COMMENT: INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on "comment as", select NAME/URL and write your name.
Do not write anything in URL, and click on "continue".
Write your comment, and click on "publish".
Click on "I'm not a robot" and publish again.
You' re finished!