Saturday 4 November 2017

A SHORT TRIP TO NORWAY

Hi, kids, right now I'm preparing my luggage again, because tomorrow I'm flying to Oslo!


Oslo is the capital of Norway, as I'm sure you all now. It's in the North of Europe, so I think it's going to be very cold, I'm taking lots of warm clothing with me!

I'm only going to be there six days, three at Oslo and the other three at Trondheim, and that's even more to the North!

Try to find the two cities in the map of Norway. And here is a map of Europe, so you can see how Spain is down in the Southern part of the map, and Norway is up, up, up, North.

Next week, when I come back to Scotland, I will send you some photos of my trip.

Until next week, then!




4 comments:


  1. Is this the round the world?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Reyes, nice to hear from you!
      Is everything Ok there?
      And yes, ha, ha, this is almost around the world, but a little longer than in 80 days!

      Delete
  2. You have lot of luck,first Scotand ,second Norway I'm fastinated¡¡ I like the places you go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Daniela, I am really lucky to be able to know all these different places!
      Thank you for writing again!

      Delete

POST A COMMENT: INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on "comment as", select NAME/URL and write your name.
Do not write anything in URL, and click on "continue".
Write your comment, and click on "publish".
Click on "I'm not a robot" and publish again.
You' re finished!