Sunday 7 February 2016

GREAT FILM CARNIVAL!

Wow, school was looking just like a big cinema on Friday!
It was like Hollywood, with all the actors and actresses around! You even had pop-corn teachers, that was funny! And I liked the hall decorations very much, just like a real cinema!

I loved it, it was fun seeing all your disguises, they were incredible!

I send you a super-heroes and super-villains alphabet, can you tell me who they are? Here's a clue: The A hero is Ant-man, the A villain is Apocalipse!
Write a comment with the names of the ones you know, let's see if we can guess them all! (Or make them up, invent new names!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

POST A COMMENT: INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on "comment as", select NAME/URL and write your name.
Do not write anything in URL, and click on "continue".
Write your comment, and click on "publish".
Click on "I'm not a robot" and publish again.
You' re finished!